Not able to access the data due to forgotten password, corruption of the encryption algorithm or any such problem? Relax! Stellar encryption data recovery services can recover your data back to its original readable form.
Whatever be the third party encryption, Stellar can recover your encrypted data from all encryptions, irrespective of any data loss situations.
With vast experience, research, skilled recovery engineers and world class data recovery tools and techniques, Stellar has been providing efficient encryption data recovery for years. Our own expert R & D engineers have studied all most all third party encryption tools and devised some efficient techniques to recover your valuable data from any instance of inaccessibility of the encrypted data.
Stellar can efficiently recover your data from following Third party Encryption software:
"Over the years, Stellar has followed a Strict Adherence to Confidentiality Norms and thereby recognized as a highly-trusted name among individual entrepreneurs to large corporate houses."
What is data encryption?
Data encryption is a protection mechanism, which makes the data into an unreadable form using third party encryption software. The encryption utility uses high level algorithms that transform the original plain text into cypher text. In order to decrypt the encrypted data, you need to use a previously specified secret key, which triggers the algorithm to transform it back to the original plain text form.
Some of the errors that you may receive due to any encryption problem or while decrypting your encrypted data:
- Decrypt Error
- Media not encrypted
- Fatal Error
- SafeBoot Error/SafeBoot corrupted
- SG kernel halted (On a Safe Guard encryption)
- Blue Dump (An unusual blue screen of death) etc.
Dos & don’t s while decrypting data:
- Don't attempt to decrypt your valuable data, unless you are sure, that you have the correct decryption key. Note: Sometimes, usage of the incorrect key encrypts the data once again, instead of decrypting it and makes the recovery almost impossible.
- Don't try recovering encrypted data on your own, if the drive has bad sectors, or else, you will permanently lose data beyond recovery.
- Always try to ensure the health of the hard drive before decryption.
- Immediately contact encrypted data recovery experts, once you witness the problem with your encrypted data.
Stellar follows a systematic process to ensure safe recovery of your encrypted data:
Problem Diagnosis:Stellar encrypted data recovery engineers analyze the problem and if the media is physically damaged, it is treated inside CLASS 100 Clean Room labs to make that readable and ready for recovery.
Cloning:To avoid further damage to the original media and to ensure safety of the data, we make a sector by sector clone of the source media.
Recovery:With the help of our risk free recovery tools and techniques, we recover the encrypted data and further decrypt it to the original readable form.
Call your nearest Data Recovery Lab for Consultation.