|Summary: Stellar Data Recovery Technician is is particularly designed for IT admins, data recovery technicians, and service providers. In this post, we have outlined various benefits of this all-in-one software.
Data recovery is a process of retrieving lost, corrupt, inaccessible, deleted, or formatted data from storage media, such as hard drives, SSDs, SD cards, pen drives, etc. Although deleted or lost data remains on the storage media unless overwritten, it requires reliable and powerful data recovery software to salvage such data.
Then there are advanced storage solutions, such as RAID that are often used by power users, professionals, and businesses to store their valuable data. Unlike traditional hard drives or modern SSDs, RAID systems are extremely complex and require experts or IT admins to build and maintain the RAID servers. When RAID fails and backup isn’t available, it’s nearly impossible to bring back lost data through manual methods. They may not only impact productivity but also result in financial losses.
However, an all-in-one data recovery software, such as Stellar Data Recovery Technician can effectively recover all kinds of data and virtually any file type from any storage media, including RAID. It can help revive businesses and organizations by restoring their valuable data. Although this software can be downloaded and used by any end-user, we have discussed some advanced data recovery features of the software that are especially useful for data recovery technicians and service providers.
About Stellar Data Recovery Technician Software
Stellar Data Recovery Technician is an advanced and powerful RAID recovery software that can recover lost, deleted, or inaccessible data from logically broken, corrupt, or failed RAID 0, RAID 5, and RAID 6 arrays. It supports both hardware and software-based RAID and does not require any additional software or hardware equipment for data recovery.
Besides RAID, the software also supports all kinds of secondary storage media, such as hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, USB drives, and other external storage devices. Also, it supports all major file systems, such as NTFS, APFS, HFS, HFS+, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4. Thus, you can use this all-in-one data recovery software to salvage data from any storage media, irrespective of the file system.
Following are some key features that the ‘Technician’ version of Stellar Data Recovery software offers:
- Recovers all kinds of data, such as photos, videos, emails, etc.
- Recovers data from RAID arrays, and all kinds of internal and external storage media
- Rebuilds virtual RAID and retrieves data without any RAID controller
- Recovers virtually any file type from almost any storage media, including partially burnt or damaged optical drives
- Creates bootable USB data recovery media for non-booting or crashed PC recovery
- Recovers data from lost, deleted, and formatted RAID and drive partitions
- Recovers data lost due to RAID controller failure, configuration issues, and logical errors
- Features Deep Scan option to recover each file based on file-signatures
- Supports encrypted storage media recovery
- Previews audio, video, music, and document files during recovery
- Comes with an add-on Drive Monitor utility that monitors the SMART status of drives and helps clone impending drives
- Repairs damaged or corrupt photos and videos
- Supports Windows, macOS, and Linux file systems and storage devices
What’s New for Data Recovery Technicians?
Data recovery technicians face various challenges during the data recovery process. Once data is recovered from the media and cloned to another drive, it has to be verified by the end-user. However, the challenge is to showcase every recoverable file/folder to the user with details.
Currently, data recovery technicians create and share the tree structure of recovered files/folders with the user for approval. This needs to be created manually. Also, even though some data recovery software, such as Stellar Data Recovery Technician features the ‘Save Scan’ option that saves the scan information of recovered items in a specific file format, the information can be accessed through the software only.
So, if the user has to verify and approve the data for recovery, they either don’t have complete information about the data that can be recovered or they need to set up the software on their system to check and verify the data.
To overcome this problem, the all-in-one Stellar Data recovery Technician software now comes with a new option called ‘Export File List.’ This feature is added to ease up the process of data verification and accelerate the overall data recovery process.
The ‘Export File List’ option becomes visible soon after a Quick or Deep scan is finished. It lets data recovery technicians save the scanned information in HTML format. This ensures that the user can open and view the recoverable data and items with complete details from anywhere, anytime, and through any web browser compatible device, such as a smartphone.
This new feature helps both data recovery technicians and the end-users, who need their data back as soon as possible.
How to use Stellar Data Recovery Technician?
And here’s how it works:
- After installing Stellar Data Recovery Technician software, launch it and choose what to recover
- Click ‘Next’ and then choose the drive or folder location
- Click ‘Scan’ to begin the Quick Scan. You may also enable the ‘Deep Scan’ option before clicking on the Scan button to run a thorough scan
- After the scan, all recovered files and folders are listed in the l-eft pane. Click on the ‘Resume Recovery’ icon
- Select the ‘Export File List’ option
- Then choose a location where you want to save the exported file list
- Once the file is exported successfully, the file list can be opened via any web browser
This file can be shared with the end-user for data verification via Email or WhatsApp. Post verification and approval, the data can be recovered, transferred to the new storage media, and then delivered to the user. You can download the demo version for free and check all the features and options available in the Stellar Data Recovery Technician. In case of any doubt or help, feel free to get in touch with us.