Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd ("Stellar", "we", "our", "us") stands behind Stellar Software Products ("Products"), and customers ("you" or "your") satisfaction is important to us. To accomplish this, we honor money-back guarantee.
Stellar values every customer and works hard to provide an enjoyable experience using our Product. Our products have a Trial Version ("Evaluation Software") so that you can evaluate them before deciding to purchase. Use of Evaluation Software is strongly recommended, as it doesn't have any functional limitation (except saving the desired files), and helps you make an informed purchase decision. You are also advised to carefully read the "system requirements" of our Products before making the purchase. This refund policy is only applicable on first purchase of any Stellar Product and not on subsequent renewals.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to claim a refund for Annual Subscription or Lifetime License and 7 days in case of a monthly subscription. Post the period stated herein, it becomes non-refundable. To place a refund request for an order placed with us, you would need to contact our Support via email at support[at]stellarinfo.com or raise a ticket at https://tickets.stellarinfo.com
Refund cannot be claimed in the following conditions:
1. Non-Technical Conditions
- Purchases the Product without downloading and using the Evaluation Software. Therefore, we highly recommend reading all the features and functionality of the product available on our website; and evaluate our product before making the final purchase decision.
- Credit card fraud or other unauthorized payment made for purchasing the product, even in the event when your card was compromised. In this case, you need to contact your bank for such unauthorized payment.
- Refund request will not be entertained claiming the failure to receive the "Activation Key" within 2 hours of successful order placement.
- Price difference due to different regions (or due to difference in exchange rates).
- Product is not purchased from Stellar website directly. In this case, the customer needs to contact that store or partner for the refund request.
- Refund request for a part of a bundle.
- Refund request on "Special Offer."
- Refund request on renewals of subscriptions.
2. Technical Conditions
- Customer refuses to cooperate with Stellar Technical Support to troubleshoot the problem OR declines to provide detailed description and information regarding the problem OR refuses to apply the solution provided by Stellar Support Team.
- If minimum / required system requirements of the purchased Product are not met by the customer as citied in the user manual.
Refund can be claimed under the following conditions:
1. Non-Technical conditions
- In case if you have made an incorrect purchase of the product; in that event you are required to purchase the correct product first before making a refund request for the incorrect purchase.
- Refund is only applicable on first purchase of any Stellar Software Product and not on subsequent renewals.
- Purchase of the same product twice
2. Technical conditions
- Product is unable to perform the intended task, and no solution has been provided.
- If the result in the Evaluation Software is different after purchasing & activating the product.
- Product has functional limitations.
Processing and Issuing of Refund
Stellar will process the refund request within 2 business days. Refund would be made to the "same account/ payment method" that was used to make the purchase, and request for change in the refund payment mode will not be entertained. It may take up to 10 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your account.
Once the refund is approved, the corresponding license will be deactivated. You also need to uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.