Accidental formatting of the hard drive in Windows 10 is quite common among users. However, technical issues and malfunctioning remain other potential threats, that can cause your hard drive partition to get formatted. In either case, you would want to recover files after format windows 10. Here, we have come up with a comprehensive guide, that can help you retrieve the formatted data on your Windows 10.
Immediate steps after the drive get formatted
In most of the cases, people panic after the drive gets formatted, and try to get the data retrieved by themselves. If you try your hands in recovering the data, you may end up losing them permanently. Here are a few tips for you that can prove beneficial.
- Firstly, do not use the formatted hard drive. If you store new files on the hard drive, they may overwrite the old data. If such a situation arises, you will not be able to get the data restored.
- Now, you may use our Windows Data Recovery Software or get across to us and seek professional help. If you need professional assistance for windows 10 upgrade formatted recovery, we have the right solution for you.
At Stellar Data Recovery, we specialize in restoring formatted data from all sorts of storage devices.
How to get your data restored in your computer or laptop?
You have got two options when you need to recover the formatted files:
- Using Windows Data Recovery Software
- Availing Data Recovery Services
Both these processes are effective. However, you should know the reason behind the format before seeking the solution. However, if any software issue or malware causes the data loss, then you can use the Windows Data Recovery Software to recover the data. Also, here, we have presented you with a step-by-step guide about how you can recover the data using the software.
- 1: Download the Windows Data Recovery Software and install it on your computer.
- 2: Run the software and click on the ‘Data Recovery’ module.
- 3: Choose the drive that has been formatted.
- 4: Initiate the scan process, and the software will search through the data traces.
- 5: At times, you may have to use the ‘deep scan’ option.
- 6: Preview the files you want to restore and then click on ‘Recover data’ to get them recovered.
Following the steps stated above, you can get the lost files retrieved on your computer. The process is easy, and with the powerful software at your disposal, you can retrieve the files from formatted windows 10 partition.
Why should you seek a professional service to recover data?
Although most of the computer users use the Windows Data Recovery Software to get the information recovered, you may have to seek professional support. Our DIY software is easy to use, however, if you don’t carry the required technical knowledge, our technicians will help you out. Again, in case of physical damage to the hard drive, the software will prove inadequate to recover the data. In these cases, you should reach out to us. We can help you recover files after format windows 10, restoring all the data that has been lost.
Today, in the age of information, most people store their information online. These may include:
- Audio files
- Voice recordings
- Video clips
- Text documents
- Official records
- Marketing data, and other files
- Photos etc.
Therefore, you cannot afford to lose your data when the hard drive gets formatted. We have assisted with several global clients in the past, helping them out of workplace catastrophes due to the formatted hard drive.
The benefits of seeking professional data recovery services from a reputed data recovery service provider include:
- A professional hand works much better than amateurs. The skilled experts working with the top companies have the highest success rates in the industry.
- Besides restoring the files lost due to the hard drive formatting, the experts provide additional guidelines to the clients. This helps them to take the necessary precautions to prevent accidental formatting in future.
- One of the reasons you should reach out to us is the personalized support services. The established professionals collaborate well with their clients to sort out the issues.