Summary: Data Loss is very common bound-to-happen. Several factors can lead to it such as accidental deletion, corruption, formatting, etc. However, the point to consider here, whatever be the cause of data loss, is that its recovery is possible. What you need to keep in mind is that the data should not be overwritten. This blog entails one such Quick Formatted Hard Drive scenario and its recovery aspect. Obt the given solution to recover data from quick formatted Hard Drive.
Accidentally quick format the External Hard Drive?
Imagine a scenario where you accidentally quick format the External Hard Drive While formatting USB Flash Drive on the Computer. Suppose you have two Drive one HDD and another USB Flash Drive. While performing some actions on USB Drive, you found that it is almost full, so to erase the data from it, you decided to Format. Prior to formatting, you moved all your critical data from USB to External HDD. After transfer, while performing Quick Format, you accidentally formatted the External Drive instead of USB. After a successful Format, when you accessed the USB you found that it still includes the Original Data. You checked the External Hard drive to view if the data is moved or not, but shockingly, it is Empty.
Wondering what to do now? How to regain lost data?
If you have also come across this or similar situation, Read it to know the solution to recover data from Quick Formatted Hard Drive.
What is Quick Format?
In simple words, it is a quick and easy process to erase data from storage device. This method removes files from the partition without scanning the disk for Bad Sectors.
Why Do Users Perform Quick Format?
Quick Format is done for several reasons. The reasons are as follows:
- To Remove all data stored on the Storage Device
- To Change File System Type
Why Is It Preferred Option In Comparison To Full Format?
Users usually prefer Quick format over Full Format because of its simplicity, easiness, and high-speed operability.
Is It Possible to Recover Data After Quick Format?
Why Is It Possible To Recover Data After Quick Format?
Yes, It is possible to recover data after Quick Format.
Aspects are as follows:
- This type of formatting only removes data entries
- As similar to Full Format; It does not overwrite the data
- Only rebuilds the File System
- It is still available at the Memory location
- Only Data details have been erased from the directory
Solution to Recover Data from Quick Formatted Hard Drive
First Course of Action: Third-Party Software
It is another effective solution to recover lost data. However, the consideration point over here is the selection of reputed Software that ensures complete recovery with efficiency.
- Easy to execute
- Minimal Human Intervention
- Comes with a Price Tag
- Works only in Logical Errors
Second Course of Action: Data Recovery Service
Last but not the least solution, this efficient approach also helps you to regain your lost data with great ease. Presently, tens of thousands of players are available in the market to cater your request and one such service provider who has marked a strong foothold is Stellar Data Recovery. It offers world-class Data Recovery services for all internal/external drives to removable devices.
- Ensures Security and Confidentiality of Data
- Cater both Physical and Logical failure
- state-of-the-art Class 100 Cleanroom Lab
- Sometimes it takes longer time than anticipated depending upon the state, size and condition of the device.
Note – Furthermore Keep a backup of your data so that you can restore easily.
Stellar Data Recovery Service to Regain Data from Quick Formatted Hard Drives
Several reasons for Stellar Data Recovery suggestions are as follows:
- Over 23 years of experience
- Cost-effective services
- Recovers lost or deleted data from over 35000 failed HDDs every year
- Ensures 100% confidentiality and validation
- Includes State-of-the-art Class 100 Cleanroom
- Delivers a success rate of upto 95%
Some of its USPs:
- Microsoft Gold ISV Partner
- No Recovery, No Charge policy
- Presence in USA, Europe & Asia
- Door Step Free Drive Pick Up
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 certified
We have a Case Study on how we recovered data from formatted Hard Drive.
Data Recovery is one of the most vital need of the fast-evolving Digitized environment. Whether we talk about individuals or Enterprise, it is essential for both the perspective. The challenging situation arises during the recovery method selection as you cannot accept more loss.
Thereby, to make your strenuous selection easy, we have put forward the most common ways of quick format recovery methods. In conclusion, you may choose any of these three Recovery Process—Service, Backup, and Software; as per your needs and requirements.