|Summary: The Internet is abuzz with best-paid data recovery software, and each claiming to be the best. Now whom to agree with? We have created a list of top best-professional data recovery software of 2020. Download Free Trial of top-rated stellar data recovery professional, we strongly recommend our users to evaluate demo version and then to opt for paid version.
इस पोस्ट को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें।
There are many paid data recovery software products available on the Internet. Choosing the right professional data recovery software for your personal or professional data recovery needs might be a puzzling task. In this blog, we’re going to share the ideal qualities to look in a data recovery software. For your easy reference, we’ve ranked the five best professional data recovery software of 2020.
Attributes of an Ideal Professional Data Recovery Software
- Secure and reliable
- User-friendly interface
- Recovers documents, photos, videos, audio, emails, etc.
- Supports recovery from hard drives, SSDs, flash storage, etc.
- Unlimited data recovery capability
- Recovers known and unknown file types and formats
- Recovers data from varied file system formatted storage drive
- Maximum recovery in the least time
- Retrieves lost files with original name and timestamp
- Compatible with the installed operating system
- Provides around-the-clock technical support
5 Best Paid Data Recovery Software of 2020
Rank 1: Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows
This is by far the best DIY data recovery software for Windows with all the key features included to bag the top rank. Whether you’ve deleted your files permanently or formatted a Windows PC, the software recovers data in all possible logical data loss scenarios with ease.
Rest assured, the software is safe to download, easy to install and use, and completely dependable for rescuing any type of data from PCs and other Windows storage device (viz. Hard Disk Drive, Solid-State Drive, USB Flash Drive, SD Card, CD/DVD, etc.)
The tool’s powerful data recovery engine performs a rigorous scan of your storage medium on the basis of file signature when you toggle on Deep Scan. Once the scan finishes, the software curates the scanned items in File Type, Tree View, & Deleted List. It also allows you to preview, search, and sort scanned data. You can even save the recoverable files to your desired drive location.
With an easy-to-use interface, customization, and 3-step recovery (Select > Scan > Recover), Stellar Data Recovery for Windows will appeal to you whether you are a novice or an expert user. Its Drive Monitor add-on allows drive health monitoring, cloning, bad-sector mapping, etc. Not only this Stellar Data Recovery provides free data recovery software to its user to recover free data upto a GB.
You can also check – Complete working of Stellar Data Recovery Professional Software
Key features of Stellar Data Recovery Software for Windows
- Preview of all File types: Advanced features of Stellar Data Recovery Version 10.0.0.0 offers improved preview of document, audio & video, Archive, raw formats, & many more.
- Data Recovery in all logical situations: Support data recovery in all logical situations including accidental deletion, missing or lost files, corruption or format of file system of device, virus or malware infection, etc.
- Media Devices Supported: Support internal/external drives, also support large sector support i.e. 4K drive, NTFS, HFS, ex-FAT, FAT32, APFS file systems, Flash drives, BitLocker encrypted drives, USB devices, SD cards and memory cards.
- Fast Scan and Easy Interface: Software comes with an user-friendly interface with fast scanning engine. In addition to this new version of Stellar data recovery has reliability towards filtering out all unwanted Meta files during scanning results to get better and efficient experience.
- Turn on/off scan-time file preview
- Recover deleted or lost partitions
- Recover data from encrypted/formatted drive
- Save scan information
- Resume recovery at a convenient time
- Easy tools settings and customization
- Create disk image
- Add-on Drive Monitor
- Supports NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, CDFS, UDF, HFS+
- Works with Windows 10 and below
- Available for different OS & in multiple editions
- Online help documents
- Available in 3 variations (Standard, Premium, Technician)
- Available for Mac OS
- 24/6 customer support & service
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Data recovery service integration
- Free download copy needs activation for recovery
- No support for a bootable disk
This powerful DIY software also offers free data recovery software to its user to recover free data upto 1GB in any situation be it format, corruption, mistakenly deleted files, etc.
Rank 2: EaseUS Data Recovery for Windows
One of the best data recovery software for Windows users, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional (https://www.easeus.com/)recovers lost, deleted, or formatted-drive data from PC, laptop, and external storage devices (HDD, SSD, USB Flash Drive, and others).
Just like Stellar Data Recovery, EaseUS provides Recycle Bin emptied data recovery, lost partition recovery, hard disk damage recovery, Windows crash recovery, virus attack recovery, and RAW partition recovery. For a detailed comparison, suggested read—Stellar vs EaseUS.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional runs in file directory as well as storage content in succession to look for recoverable files in the storage drive. The tool displays scanned items in Large icons, Details, and Preview Pane.
It provides the option to filter the discovered files and search for specific files quickly. It also allows you to pause or stop the ongoing scanning process. You can even save your session and load it from the select location screen to recover data at your own time. The software has Free Trial for assessment purposes.
- Preview before recovery
- 3-step recovery—Launch, Scan, Recover
- Recovers document, graphics, video, audio, email, & other files
- Multi-language support
- Unlimited data recovery
- Recover lost partition files
- Supports RAID recovery
- Free technical support
- 100% safe and hassle-free
- Supports NTFS, FAT, exFAT, Ext2, Ext3, HFS+, ReFS
- Available for macOS, iOS, & Android
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- No technical support
- No add-on boot disk
Rank 3: Recuva Professional
This Windows data recovery software (https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva) from Piriform provides Wizard Mode and Advanced Mode to recover your lost or deleted files. Apart from its advanced file recovery facility, the software performs recovery from a directly connected NAS device as well as a virtual hard drive.
By using this tool, you can get back your accidentally deleted files quickly and easily from your Recycle Bin, hard drive, MP3 player, iPod, USB stick, memory card, CD/DVD, or any rewritable media.
The tool recovers pictures, music, documents, videos, compressed, and emails seamlessly. It retrieves inaccessible files from recently formatted or logically damaged hard drives through its advanced deep scan mode just like Stellar. Here is a quick comparison—Stellar vs Recuva.
The software offers secure overwrite feature to securely delete any files for good. It also comes in a portable version with a “.exe” file that can be placed and launched directly on a USB drive. So, you don’t need to install the tool for any Windows PC for data recovery.
- Multi-language support
- Provides list view, tree view, and thumbnail view
- Shows the number of files scanned and scan-progress percentage
- Select important files in different view mode for recovery
- Specify file type for recovery
- Sort scan result by a column
- Search files through a custom filter
- Preview images in the right pane
- Compatible with NTFS, FAT, exFAT, Ext2, & Ext3 formatted drives
- Premium support
- Works with Windows 98 or later
- No data recovery service
- No support for macOS
Rank 4: Disk Drill Pro for Windows
An advanced file recovery software from CleverFiles, Disk Drill Pro for Windows (https://www.cleverfiles.com/disk-drill-windows.html) recovers your lost or deleted data from all your connected devices efficiently. You can install the software up to 3 Windows PCs without any trouble for a single user license.
The software undeletes deleted data, heals file system, backs up failing disk, and searches lost partition. It allows you to recover documents, photos, music, and other files quickly and easily. It even salvages data from a formatted or corrupt Windows-based storage drive. The tool allows you to pause, save, and load the scan.
The software’s Recovery Vault technology complements Recycle Bin by storing the pointers of the deleted files. It runs in the background thus guarantees data recovery. The tool also allows you to create an image of disk or partition in iso, img, or dmg format.
- Quick Scan and Deep Scan mode
- Preview recoverable files
- Search lost partitions
- Recovery Vault data protection
- Reconstruct 300+ file formats
- Supports NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, HFS+ formatted drives
- Unlimited recovery
- Multiple language support
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Available for macOS
- No free trial to test the interface and features
- No free lifetime upgrade
Rank 5: Data Rescue 5 for Windows
A useful data recovery software from Prosoft Engineering, Data Rescue 5 Standard (https://www.prosofteng.com/windows-data-recovery/) provides Standard Mode and Professional Mode for recovering lost, deleted data as well as cloning a potentially failing drive to a healthy drive. It can be used to recover data from Windows desktop or laptops, hard disk drives, external drives, solid-state drives, SD cards, CF cards, etc.
The software is backed by advanced search, duplicate recognition, file preview, extensive file support, and email notification about a scan. You can Quick Scan or Deep Scan your drive. Save your scan and continue where you left.
The software provides Free Demo as a try before buy option. You can run a full scan and preview what you can recover.
- Unlimited recovery
- Supports up to 5 drives recovery
- Recover 100+ file types
- Recover Time Machine backup with no duplicates
- Requires Windows 7 or later
- Available for Mac
- Information heavy interface
- Free Demo copy needs activation for recovery
Data loss is a troublesome experience that one can face. Therefore to choose the right data recovery tool for retrieving your lost data is a must. The Internet is flooded with many options and its a challenge to find reliable tools. In this blog, we have shared the top 5 professional data recovery software for your consideration. Try the free trial before you make a decision. Look for the key attributes of an ideal data recovery tool and go for it if the right price point and functionality satisfies your need.
Also, backup your data whenever a critical file is created/modified and at recurrent intervals to safeguard against inadvertent data loss. Keeping a data recovery software installed on your system ensures you act well in time and avoid data overwriting. Scan your drive and recover your lost, inaccessible, or permanently deleted files and folders instantly after data.