Laptops are particularly prone to physical and logical damage problems due to their portability that directly affect the stored data integrity and lead to data loss. In order to look for the recovery options, the most recommended ones are Data Recovery services. There are various extensive data recovery service providers available, but it is always recommended to go with the most experienced and reputed one to resolve laptop data loss issues.
Stellar data recovery services are one of the established names in the industry that provides such services since 1993. We provide a diagnostic report of the recoverable data and let you know about the current situation of the recovery before obtaining the actual recovery. Once you are satisfied with the available service then only we initiate the process.
Data loss from laptop hard drive can occurs by two ways:
- Logical Data Loss – If you lost data from laptop hard drive due to logical reasons of data loss such as accidental deletion, data corrupted, formatted etc. then you can recover your data with the help of data recovery software.
- Physical Data Loss – Incase if your laptop or laptop hard drive is physically damaged or you are not able to access the data then you can look into professional laptop data recovery services.
Laptop Recovery Services India :
We offer a number of data recovery service options to recover lost or inaccessible data from damaged laptop devices. Data recovery services are available for:
- Supports all types of operating system
- Recommended by major manufacturers of laptops
- All generation of drives, oldest to latest
- Supports all the scenarios of data loss, whether it is simple to complicated disastrous situation including, corruption, data inaccessibility, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, hardware failure, etc.
Symptoms that let you know that the Laptop is about to fail
- Strange or grinding sounds
- Blue screen symbolizes death
- Unresponsive operating system
Precautions you should take when your laptop is failing
- Stop using laptop immediately as further operation might damage data beyond recovery
- Do not write or install any software
- Do not handle damaged laptops improperly, such as shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive, as it might cause more damage
- In case of disaster do not use data recovery software in order to repair or recover data from the damaged or failed drive
- If your laptop is damaged due to water, do not try to dry it
- Never operate a visibly damaged device
The list of Mechanical Failure in the hard disk:
- Hard Drive is not showing in BIOS
- PCB Board issue
- Damaged Firmware due to improper upgrade or PCB corruption
- Hardware component failed due to time and usage
- Hard Drive failure occurred due to Human Error
- Hardware damage due to frequent power fluctuation
- Hard drive showing clicking, grinding & clutching noise that symbolizes failure in the mechanical parts
The list of logical failure of the hard disk:
There are certain conditions when your hard drive will start showing errors and indicate the failure:
- Hard Disk is working, but some files or data become inaccessible due to some logical reasons like corruption, lost partition, software error, and accidental deletion or formatting, and virus infection, etc.
- Desktop or Laptop does not start or running too slow
- Drives taking too much time to open
- Virus Attack
- Fragmented or damaged files & databases
- Application or operating system failure
- Accidental deletion of data
- Power surge
- Dead blue screen
- Data Loss due to merging of two different partitions
- Installed fresh operating system by formatting complete drive
- Accidental deletion of Drive Partition
- Disk showing CRC (cyclic redundancy check) Errors
- Inaccessible drive
- Corruption in file system
- Unexpected system shutdown
- Windows “Delayed Write failure” occurred
- Bad sectors in the hard drive
- I/O Errors in some Drives of the Disk
- Operating System is not able to recognize the Bootable Drive or Drive partitions.
- Drive Showing “Drive is Not Accessible”, “Format Hard Disk”, “Drive Failure” errors
- Not able to login Operating system
- Missing or inaccessible files, folders or partitions
- Laptop doesn’t boot & cannot access Bootable drive
If you want to recover your complete data from a damaged laptop due any of the reasons above-mentioned then contact Stellar Data Recovery Services immediately. We are a well-known data recovery company providing laptop data recovery solutions for all major laptop manufacturers. We have CLASS 100 Clean Room labs and experienced teams of recovery experts that guaranteed upto 100% accurate laptop hard disk recovery.