|Summary: Are you looking for ways to recover data from formatted hard drive for free? If yes, this blog is worth reading.
The Stellar’s Free Data Recovery is one such tool which is safe and effective. The software can recover all types of files lost from a hard drive due to formatting, drive corruption, virus infection, and other data loss situations. You can download the Stellar’s Free data recovery software from below and can do recovery up to 1 GB in all lost situations and for all kinds of data be it photo, word documents, etc. To recover files from formatted hard drive free you can download free data recovery software and can successfully recover files from hard drive for free.
Once you format a hard drive, all the data will completely get delete from it. On the other hand, this action couldn’t be reverted. In case, if you want to recover data from the formatted hard drive for free, the only way is to use a data recovery software.
There are many free hard disk format data recovery software available in the market. Before you rush to choose any random tool, follow this guide to know what you need to consider while choosing a free data recovery tool. This helps you choose the best available free data recovery tool. In addition, you’ll find the step-by-step process to recover files from formatted hard drive free by using a trusted free data recovery tool like Stellar Data Recovery software
Key Considerations While Choosing a Free Data Recovery Software
- Choose a safe one – As free downloads may contain malicious code, you must always make sure to download and install a free formatted hard drive data recovery software that is safe for your system to recover data after format hard disk.
- Check the reviews – Checking the reviews of a product is a good way, before making a decision. Find out which free data recovery software is marked more useful and effective by the users and choose the best to recover files from hard disk free.
- Check OS compatibility – The software must be compatible with the operating system (OS) installed on your PC/laptop, where you want to download and use the software.
- Check supported file types – When you format a hard drive, you lose all types of files stored on it. Look for a software which is capable of recovering all types of files you lost.
Why You Should Choose Stellar Data Recovery Software?
Considering effectiveness, safety, security, and other features, the free version of Stellar Data Recovery Software is one of the best free data recovery tools available. It can be installed on a Windows system irrespective of the OS version such as Windows 10, 8, 7, and other previous versions. The software recovers data from NTFS, FAT (FAT, FAT16, FAT32), or exFAT formatted hard drives. The software can recover deleted files from hard drive free. Also, data recovery of all types of files such as documents, videos, photos, and audio files, irrespective of their file extension.
Apart from these, the software has many more features which you can leverage to recover files from hard disk free. The software allows you to add a file type, which by default is not in the supported files list. It has a “Deep Scan” mode to recover data even in severe cases of drive corruption. Likewise, there are many other features which make it one of the best data recovery tools available in the market.
How to Use Stellar Data Recovery Software to Recover files from formatted hard drive for free?
You just need to download and install the free version of Stellar Data Recovery software on your Windows system. After that, follow a simple step-by-step process to recover files from the formatted hard drive free.
To download the free data recovery, click the button given above or visit official site of Stellar Data Recovery India
Once you have installed software on your system, follow the given steps to recover data:
[NOTE]: If it is an external hard drive, connect it to your system before you proceed with the data recovery steps.
- Step 1: Launch the software and select “Everything” on “Select What To Recover” screen
- Step 2: Select the drive, and click “Scan” button to scan it
After scan completes, you’ll see a list of all the lost files.
- Step 3: Before recovering the files, you can preview a file by selecting a folder from the list and clicking the file at right-hand pane
- Step 4: Select the files you want to save, and click “Recover” to recover data from HD.
You’ll be prompted to Browse a save location.
[IMPORTANT]: Choose a location other than the formatted drive.
- Step 5: On the Recover dialog box, click browse and specify the desired destination for the selected files
- Step 6: Click “Start Saving”
The selected files will be saved at the desired location.
Note: The software provides free recovery of up to 1 GB data.
Formatting the hard drive results in the loss of all the data stored on it. The only way to recover files from a formatted hard drive is to use a data recovery software. In this blog, we’ve discussed some key considerations while choosing a free data recovery software to recover formatted hard drive for free.