Stellar Repair for Photo is a 100% secure software that repairs corrupt or damaged photos stored in any media like memory cards, SD cards, microSD cards, SDXC, SDHC, flash drives, CF cards, and hard drives.
The demo version of the software is only for evaluation. However, to use its full functionality, you have to activate the software using the Activation Key. You receive the activation key via email after purchasing the software.
This post shares how you can easily activate Stellar Repair for Photo and enjoy its full functionalities.
Steps to Activate Stellar Repair for Photo
- Ensure an active Internet connection.
- Download and install the demo version of the software on your PC or Mac computer.
- On the main interface, click the Activation Icon
The Activation dialog box appears as below:
4. Type the Activation Key you have received through email after purchasing the product.
5. Click Activate
6. After successful activation, a message appears saying ‘Activation Completed Successfully’. Click
Don’t have an Activation Key of Stellar Repair for Photo? Here’s how to get it…
In case you don’t have an Activation Key, follow the below steps:
- Download and install the software on your computer
- Click on Activation icon on the software home screen
- Then Click on Get it now
- Choose on Windows or Mac tab, as per your system
- Click on the Buy Now button to purchase the software
- Fill in your details as asked
- After buying the software within a few minutes, you will receive an Activation Key and the link to download the product on your email. Use that link and key to register and activate Stellar Repair for Photo by following the above steps (1-6)
Note: You can directly visit https://www.stellarinfo.co.in/software/jpeg-repair.php and click on the Buy Now option to get the Activation Key on your email.
Caution: Do not use Crack keys to activate Stellar Repair for Photo. They might be available for free but using them can lead to malware infection and permanent data loss on your computer. A genuine Activation key protects your computer and storage devices from malware as well as data loss issues.