|Summary: This article mentions some free photo recovery software for Windows 10 that can help you bring your lost photos back in just a few clicks. This software can recover photos lost due to any logical data loss scenario, like accidental deletion, virus attack, formatting, or corruption. You can choose the software that is best suited to your requirements.
You may get only one chance to restore your lost photos. Therefore, choose the photo recovery software that is the most secure and trusted one. This is because not every free software is risk-free and reliable. In addition, some free photo recovery software may be the source of data infringement or theft. So, make your choice wisely.
इस पोस्ट को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें।
We’ve mentioned below some free photo recovery software that is reliable and can safely recover photos lost due to any logical data loss reason.
Stellar Photo Recovery Software
Stellar Photo Recovery is one of the best DIY photo recovery software in India. It has a user-friendly interface that any user, with no technical background, can use to recover photos easily. It can recover deleted, lost, or inaccessible photos of any file format, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, RAW, etc. It can retrieve pictures lost due to any logical reason, such as accidental deletion, corruption, formatting of the storage media, etc. The free edition of Stellar Photo Recovery recovers up to 10 photos, each less than 25 MB. Let’s explore more about the free edition of Stellar Photo Recovery software.
Also Read: How to recover deleted photos?
- It can recover lost photos from HDD, SSD, DSLR, smartphones, drones, camcorders, security cameras, etc.
- It can recover unlimited photos in one go.
- It supports photo recovery from BitLocker-encrypted drives.
- It allows you to restore photos of almost all file formats, including JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, PSD, Adobe EPS, etc.
- It has a “Preview” option before saving the recovered photos.
- It enables you to search for a specific folder.
- It allows you to save scan information and resume recovery later on.
- It is compatible with Windows 10 and earlier versions.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- 100% secure and reliable software
- Advanced and customized options
- Quick photo recovery in just a few clicks
- Requires minimal system requirements
- Supports photo recovery of Unicode files
- Allows you to add your own header file type
- Its “Deep Scan” feature consumes much time since it scours the storage media to trace every bit of data based on the file signature.
Recuva by Piriform
Recuva is one of the amazing photo recovery tools available in the market. Its easy-to-use wizard makes it effortless to recover deleted or lost photos. It can easily restore photos from a PC, laptop, SD card, digital camera card, floppy disks, MP3, etc. Its free edition offers recovery of up to 80 MB of data.
Let’s explore more about the free edition of Recuva Photo Recovery software.
- It supports 30+ languages.
- It can restore unsaved Word documents.
- It recovers permanently deleted or lost photos within a few clicks.
- It is secure software.
- It has two GUIs – for advanced and novice users.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Good scanning speed
- Recovers unlimited amount of data
- Doesn’t assure accurate outcomes
- Supports a limited number of file formats
- Need to update the latest version manually
- Can’t guard against the junk in real-time
RePicvid Photo Recovery
RePicvid Photo Recovery is one of the well-known free photo recovery tools for Windows 10 from Gihosoft. It offers 100% free photo recovery of mistakenly deleted, lost, or formatted photos of any size. Let’s explore more about the free edition of RePicvid Photo Recovery software.
- It recovers photos, audio files, and videos from a hard drive, USB drive, memory card, digital camera, external hard drive, etc.
- It has a user-friendly interface that requires no technical knowledge to use it.
- It is a risk-free software, causing no harm to the storage media during the recovery process.
- It doesn’t have any photo size limitations in its free edition.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
- The software supports unlimited file formats.
- It gets hanged during the data recovery process that can affect the photo quality as well as the recovery process.
- In some instances, it fails to search all the lost or deleted photos.
- There are chances of getting some bugs in the photo recovery process.
PhotoRec is an open-source photo recovery software with 100% free recovery. It can recover multiple deleted or lost files, including photos, documents, videos, ZIP files, graphic files, HTML files, and archives from the hard disk, digital camera memory, CD-ROM, etc.
- It supports Windows, Mac, Linux, DOS, and other OS.
- The software supports more than 480 file formats.
- It offers two recovery modes – the Paranoid and the Expert.
- It is an entirely free photo recovery software.
- It is specifically dedicated to recovery from small storage media.
- It has an outdated command-line interface.
- The interface is not user-friendly and requires technical expertise to use it.
When it comes to photo recovery, you need to choose the most trusted and secure free photo recovery software, like Stellar Photo Recovery. This software assures up to 100% recovery outcomes with guaranteed data privacy. If you want to recover photos of more than 10 images you can switch to a higher edition of Stellar Photo Recovery. The software offers multiple features and capabilities to recover photos easily and effectively.