With growth of business, organizations need better storage systems in terms of safety & efficiency and RAID servers, SAN (Storage Area Network) and NAS (Network Attached Storage) data storage boxes fill these needs. As the whole data lies on these storage boxes and business depends on their smooth function, any instance of trouble leading to data loss or inaccessibility can be a major setback to the organization. Even, a timely breakdown can cause huge financial losses.
However, Stellar ensures fast and safe recovery (SAN recovery, NAS recovery) from all kinds of storage boxes irrespective of the data loss situation.
With more than 18 years of experience and research on different data loss situations, our R & D team has indigenously developed many advanced tools & techniques to recover the lost or inaccessible data from any available brands of NAS or SAN. Stellar is well equipped with skilled recovery professionals and world class infrastructure like CLASS 100 Clean Room labs to deliver maximum possible recovered data within minimum turnaround time.
Data loss situations in NAS/SAN:
- Single or Multiple hard drives failure.
- Corruption or inaccessibility of data due to virus intrusion.
- Accidental formatting or loss of original RAID array configuration leading to loss of network shared volumes.
- Addition of incompatible hard drives to the RAID array.
- RAID controller failure.
- RAID Rebuild Failure.
- Natural disasters like fire, flood, cyclone etc.
Do s & don’t s in case of storage box failure:
- Never reinitialize the storage box, once you receive any indication of failure to one or multiple hard drives.
- Never start the RAID rebuilding process, without checking the health of the other drives.
- Immediately ask for the help of specialized data recovery professionals and ensure recovery of your physically damaged drives inside CLASS 100 Clean Room labs.
Don't experiment, which can cost you, your precious data. Let the expert recover it for you.
Stellar assures maximum possible recovery through its systematic recovery approach:
Through initial consultation, our data recovery specialists discuss about the RAID configuration, series of problems that caused data loss and steps you have taken in haste, to prepare the strategy to recover.
Before diagnosis, Stellar data recovery professionals clone all the accessible hard drives from the troubled RAID array to avoid further damage to the data in the original disks. The inaccessible drives are treated in our CLASS 100 Clean Room labs to make them readable for cloning. After cloning our RAID data recovery experts perform technical diagnosis and submit the report along with quotes and time period required to recover the data.
Once we receive your approval on diagnosis report and quotes, we start recovery process. We always perform the data recovery process on cloned drives. The cloned drives are analyzed for the movement of data and parity strips, in order to develop customized software, stimulating the RAID controller algorithm. This software can help in recovery of the data consistently.
Call your nearest Data Recovery Lab for Consultation.