For storing and transferring photos videos, documents, SD Card is the most favored data storage device especially for digital photographers. But one can lost data from SD card due to Accidental formatting, data being corrupt etc. An SD card are prone to damage or get it corrupted due to one of following reasons:
- Improper handling of SD Card
- Bad sectors affected SD Card
- Error while format the SD Card
- Malware or virus attack
- Damaged or corrupted file system damage
- Poor quality or manufacturing defects
- Firmware damage or corruption etc.
For all logical cases such as data deleted or data corrupted you can recover data in three easy steps with the help of Stellar Photo Recovery software.
Step 1: Download the software and connect the SD Card to Computer
Step 2: Scan the SD Card for Lost Pictures
Step 3: Preview and Retrieve Deleted Photos/Videos from SD Card
Photo deletion from SD card is very common, explore the below infographics to know how you can recover deleted photos from SD card.