Packaging & Shipping
- Insert the disk drive/material in an anti-static bag.
- Wrap it with another bubble wrap.
- Add foam, and packing on all sides.
- Pack it in a hard card board box.
- Include the completed and signed 'Media Assessment Form'.
- Use original packing if sending a computer unit or notebook.
- Make sure it is clearly labeled as FRAGILE.
- Inform us by fax the courier company's details and the document number.
- Send the disk at our Data Recovery Services Labs :
Stellar have 16 locations across the India. Please select the nearest lab, where you want to send your hard drive for recovery.